lördag 10 september 2011

autumn air

Mornings are getting crisp and cold, just a matter of time until the trees turns red and autumn is here. I love this time of the year, time for work to start up properly, long dark evenings with a good book and tea and candles, autumn clothes and autumn food. Sigges first autumn. Life is a little confusing at the moment - we need to get into a new rhythm but I am not sure if 25% in the clinic, 25% in the lab and 50% with Sigge is going to be very harmonic - somehow I always seem to be in the wrong place. The first milky haze is over though and I always think clearer in the autumn, wonder if it has anything to do with the crispness of the air.

I look at pictures from this summer and it has been one of the best summers this far - but it is also nice it is coming to an end. And now I need to write a few applications - five kids here on a Saturday night and only one of them asleep my chances of working are unknown.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar